Lasting transformation happens when women are supported, connected and empowered. This gift impacts individual women, their families and communities through Self-Help Groups, training and income-generation activities.
How your gift helps
For decades, many of Tearfund’s Christian partners have seen significant change in families and communities through women’s Self-Help Groups (SHGs), which empower women through social support, income-generation activities, training and education.
Through connection in their SHG, supported by Tearfund’s partner EFICOR, these women are taking a stand for a more sustainable future. They share their learning with other community members and government representatives, and have created a network of accountability to ensure that unsustainable practices like deforestation are kept in check. Together, they are overcoming injustices and shaping more hopeful futures for their families and community!
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Lasting transformation happens when women are supported, connected and empowered. This gift impacts individual women, their families and communities through Self-Help Groups, training and income-generation activities. | More information.