Your gift will support projects that remove barriers for people living with disabilities. TEAR’s partners support people living with disabilities to enjoy meaningful opportunities, restored relationships, and avenues to contribute to community transformation.
How your gift helps
When Muna, who is blind, lost her home in a severe storm, she was vulnerable – but she wasn’t alone. Women in her neighbourhood, motivated and equipped through their participation in a Self-Help Group run by TEAR’s partner Faith in Action Bangladesh, quickly rallied to support her as she recovered from the disaster. Their unity and compassion has been nurtured through training and education around disability awareness, and a collective concern for vulnerable people – ensuring that everyone is included in transformation!
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia (5-7 working days) or $6 for Express Post (2-3 working days). Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 1:30pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from TEAR Australia's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Your gift will support projects that remove barriers for people living with disabilities. TEAR’s partners support people living with disabilities to enjoy meaningful opportunities, restored relationships, and avenues to contribute to community transformation. | More information.