With this gift, you’ll help our partners provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, providing them with nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too.
How your gift helps
By purchasing this gift, you are supporting food and livelihoods projects run by Tearfund’s partners around the world. Thank you for your support.
Making an income is not easy in the drought-prone part of India where Besamiya (pictured) lives with her family. Tearfund’s Christian partner EFICOR works with communities here to introduce new agricultural approaches and enhance land cultivability to increase income and resilience.
Around the world, Tearfund’s partners are supporting farmers through tools and resources to help them build sustainable livelihoods – including by providing training and supplies to raise chickens. Eggs provide a source of nutrition for a family, and a means of earning an income too.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
With this gift, you’ll help our partners provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, providing them with nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too. | More information.