Help provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, providing them with nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too.
How your gift helps
These siblings are enjoying fresh, nutritious eggs and their family is building a sustainable livelihood, something that’s not always easy in the remote part of Pakistan where they live.
Their grandmother is part of a local Self-Help Group set up by Tearfund’s Christian partner, the Diocese of Hyderabad. With support from this group, she’s been able to save some money and buy chickens to raise. She has been selling eggs in the local market, and the money she’s earned has helped her to buy medicine and other things her family needs.
Photo: Parkash Peter, Diocese of Hyderabad.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Help provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, providing them with nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too. | More information.