Poverty can compound challenges for people living with disabilities. This gift supports people living with disabilities to enjoy meaningful opportunities, restored relationships, and avenues to contribute to community transformation.
How your gift helps
Several years ago, Wesley (pictured, right) suffered a serious injury to his hip. Unable to afford the treatment for a proper recovery, his strength and movement have since been limited. But his future remains full of potential! With support from Tearfund’s Christian partner Sudan Evangelical Mission, Wesley now leads a farmers’ group that includes women, men, elderly people and people with disabilities. He and his fellow farmers are making a livelihood from their farming, and overcoming their challenges together with joy.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19 and the Christmas/New Year period. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Poverty can compound challenges for people living with disabilities. This gift supports people living with disabilities to enjoy meaningful opportunities, restored relationships, and avenues to contribute to community transformation. | More information.