Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are delivered to you by email. You can then pass them on to your gift recipient.
- Gift vouchers come with instructions on how to redeem them at checkout.
- They have no additional processing fees.
- Gift vouchers expire after 12 months.
- See the FAQ for more details.
How they work
A Really Useful Gift Voucher is like any other voucher you might pass on to a friend. It’s a credit to use in our online store or catalogue.
Rather than giving someone a specific gift from the catalogue, they can choose which gift they’d like the donation to be contributed to.
Do Gift Vouchers expire?
Yes. A Really Useful Gift Voucher has a 12 month expiry date.
How does the Gift Voucher work?
- When you buy a Gift Voucher, you’ll receive a tax-deductible receipt.
- We will issue you a Voucher with a unique code for you to give to your gift recipient.
- Using the unique code, the recipient will be able to pay for gifts they select from the Useful Gifts Catalogue.
How is a Gift Voucher allocated to a project?
- When the voucher recipient uses the gift voucher, we’ll allocate those funds to the relevant gift sector and send them the card of their choosing. For example, If a gift voucher is used to purchase a toilet, we’ll allocate the funds to Water and Sanitation projects and send the appropriate toilet card to the recipient.
- Gift Vouchers expire after 12 months. At this time, funds will be allocated to TEAR’s ongoing development projects where needed most.
Terms & conditions
- Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- A Gift voucher can be used more than once as long as there is credit remaining and the voucher has not expired.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be re-loaded (the value cannot be increased or added to).
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. Each voucher is a donation to support the work of TEAR Australia and our partners.
has purchased a gift for you from TEAR Australia's Useful Gifts.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a gift voucher. Gift vouchers are delivered to you by email. You can then pass them on to your gift recipient. Gift vouchers come with instructions on how to redeem them at checkout. They have no additional processing fees. Gift vouchers expire after 12 months. See the FAQ for more details.