Give the gift of clean, safe water for a whole community! When a reliable source of water isn’t available, health and livelihoods are held back. A safe and sustainable source of water, and the training and resources to maintain it, can make all the difference for an entire village.
How your gift helps
Your purchase of this gift empowers Tearfund’s partners’ work around water and sanitation. Your generosity helps change lives, thank you!
In a remote village in Nepal, Tearfund’s partner Share and Care, in partnership with the local council, has supported villagers to repair an old, damaged drinking water system so that everyone has year-round access to water. Villagers built water tanks to collect, distribute and store water, and installed new taps so that every household now has one at their home.
"Before we had to walk to collect water, and the old water source area was very muddy and had poor sanitation," says one villager. "Now we have clean drinking water and less illness!"
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Give the gift of clean, safe water for a whole community! When a reliable source of water isn’t available, health and livelihoods are held back. A safe and sustainable source of water, and the training and resources to maintain it, can make all the difference for an entire village. | More information.