Not only do toilets improve hygiene, they provide safety, dignity and better health outcomes for everyone. Whether a school toilet block or a household latrine, this gift helps lead to healthier, empowered communities.
How your gift helps
‘Remember to wash your hands after going to the toilet!’ These words are painted clearly on the outside of this primary school toilet block, built with the help of Tearfund’s Christian partner Reformed Open Community Schools in eastern Zambia. Students now have clean toilets to use, as well as the knowledge to keep themselves healthy through hand washing and sanitation education. Not only do latrines lead to better health, but they improve school attendance, especially for girls, as students have a safe and dignified place to go to the toilet.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Not only do toilets improve hygiene, they provide safety, dignity and better health outcomes for everyone. Whether a school toilet block or a household latrine, this gift helps lead to healthier, empowered communities. | More information.