Food insecurity is a huge challenge for communities facing poverty. Help farmers to thrive with training, resources and support to sustainably grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities.
How your gift helps
In Gaza, Mozambique, there’s a little glimpse of heaven on earth: the hope and fruit of God’s Kingdom breaking out in the lives of 600 local farmers. These farmers are members of agricultural associations supported by TEAR’s local partner, Gaza Works.
“We used to walk a long way to get vegetables, but now we have them here and we can eat, sell and give them away.” —Gaza Works association member
Since the associations began, transformation has flourished. Members share with excitement how they’re able to take better care of their families; build or fix houses; send kids to school; help others; and even buy cows. They’re also eager to speak about the way that Gaza Works has helped them be united, as the associations bring together people from different backgrounds and parts of the community. They see the growth they enjoy – physical, spiritual and social – as a gift from God.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Food insecurity is a huge challenge for communities facing poverty. Help farmers to thrive with training, resources and support to sustainably grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities. | More information.