Food insecurity is a huge challenge for communities facing poverty. Help farmers to thrive with training, resources and support to sustainably grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities.
How your gift helps
In rural Rajasthan, northern India, where more than half of families live below the poverty line, Tearfund’s partner EFICOR has been training farmers in soil and water conservation, kitchen gardening and sustainable agriculture. Now their crops are thriving and they can not only feed and nourish their own families, but also generate an income.
"We can go to the market and sell our cultivated fruit, vegetables and grains," says Ramlal, whose family is now enjoying delicious, healthy, home-grown food.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Food insecurity is a huge challenge for communities facing poverty. Help farmers to thrive with training, resources and support to sustainably grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities. | More information.