Food insecurity is on the rise globally, and it has so many impacts on people’s health and overall wellbeing. This gift empowers farmers with training, resources and support so that they can grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities.
How your gift helps
When you shop for this gift, you’re helping Tearfund’s partners in their work to improve food and livelihoods. Your support truly matters - thank you.
In a place where poverty rates are among the highest in the world, Tearfund’s Christian partner, the Christian Network Against HIV and Aids in Mozambique (RCHS), is supporting farmers so they can enjoy increased productivity, and healthy food. Tomato, corn, capsicum and cabbage are just some of the crops they’re growing.
“For a long time, I cultivated just for myself and my family to eat,” says Candida, one of the farmers involved in the program. “With training and monitoring in agriculture, I can produce and leave a lot of production in my own field that I can sell so I have the money to do other things at home.”
Photo: Caetano Bernardo Carlos.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Food insecurity is on the rise globally, and it has so many impacts on people’s health and overall wellbeing. This gift empowers farmers with training, resources and support so that they can grow nutritious food for themselves and their communities. | More information.