Clean, safe water is essential for a healthy life, but more than two billion people lack safe water at home. This gift helps people access life-giving clean water and reduce preventable diseases.
How your gift helps
Ongoing poverty can force people to use unsafe, contaminated or distant water sources. But in rural Zambia, Tearfund’s partner Reformed Open Community Schools (ROCS) is working to open the channels of safe water and improve health through better sanitation.
The project has seen amazing results through its work in local schools: delivering clean and safe drinking water to thousands of students. And with access to toilets and hand washing facilities too, cases of water-borne diseases are reducing not only in schools but in homes too, as students share their learning around sanitation with their families and neighbours.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Clean, safe water is essential for a healthy life, but more than two billion people lack safe water at home. This gift helps people access life-giving clean water and reduce preventable diseases. | More information.