Without a stable source of income, families can struggle under the burden of poverty. Give a gift that helps secure a livelihood and improve social participation!
How your gift helps
Sometimes we need a helping hand to make a new start. For mother-of-two Narjaha, taking a three-month tailoring training course through Tearfund’s partner International Nepal Fellowship (INF) was the beginning of a whole new chapter. After the training, she was given a sewing machine – and off she went! She now earns a living creating and mending clothes for local people.
Narjaha is a member of one of INF’s Self-Help Groups. It’s through this group that she was able to access tailoring training and start saving money, and she now has plans to start a tailoring training school.
This Useful Gift celebrates a real story of transformation that represents the community development work of Tearfund’s partners around the world. Your purchase of this gift is a valuable contribution to this work.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Without a stable source of income, families can struggle under the burden of poverty. Give a gift that helps secure a livelihood and improve social participation! | More information.