Seeds and Tools
Help set a family up for gardening success! With training, seeds and the right tools, a family can get thriving vegie patches going, providing them with healthy food to eat and share.
How your gift helps
Hundreds of families in southern Mozambique are enjoying nourishing meals from their own patch, with enough produce left so that they can also sell some to generate an income. Tearfund’s local partner, the Christian Network Against HIV and Aids in Mozambique (RCHS), provides farmers with seeds and tools, as well as training in a method of farming called conservation agriculture which leads to improved soil and better yields.
Joana, one of the farmers involved in the project, says: “With what I learned, I am now able to buy crockery for my house, my children eat well every day and I do business with the produce from my field of production.”
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
Seeds and Tools
About this gift:
Help set a family up for gardening success! With training, seeds and the right tools, a family can get thriving vegie patches going, providing them with healthy food to eat and share. | More information.