Health and Nutrition
Many children around the world are undernourished and suffer from preventable diseases. This gift supports Tearfund’s partners to provide children and families with access to effective health care, and nutrition and hygiene education to keep them strong.
Photo: Phakhinda (Mina) Khanthavilay
How your gift helps
Every time you choose this gift, you’re playing a crucial role in Tearfund’s partners’ dedication to health projects across the globe. We’re grateful for your support.
In Phongsaly province in northern Laos, one in two children are not meeting growth milestones. Tearfund’s partner World Renew Laos is providing life-giving support to help families overcome the obstacles to good health, for example through pregnancy education and post-natal care, and training for local health workers to perform basic health checks and educate communities about preventable illnesses.
Young mothers like Hue Ja (pictured) have seen their children enjoy a strong start to life. Community health volunteers have supported these mothers, and they now encourage other expectant mothers with the knowledge and resources that have made a difference to their families.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
Health and Nutrition
About this gift:
Many children around the world are undernourished and suffer from preventable diseases. This gift supports Tearfund’s partners to provide children and families with access to effective health care, and nutrition and hygiene education to keep them strong. Photo: Phakhinda (Mina) Khanthavilay | More information.