In many communities around the world, health systems are under pressure and medical facilities are difficult to access. Empower locally-based health workers to reach vulnerable communities with life-giving care and services.
How your gift helps
For this rural community in South Sudan, getting sick once cost you more than your health. Some families had to sell livestock or produce to afford medicine or a visit to the distant clinic. But thanks to Tearfund’s Christian partner ACROSS, life-giving health care and services are now within reach. As well as establishing a local health clinic, ACROSS supports community health workers who conduct outreach sessions, immunising children and providing mosquito nets, and bringing health education alongside messages about issues like gender-based violence.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19 and the Christmas/New Year period. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
In many communities around the world, health systems are under pressure and medical facilities are difficult to access. Empower locally-based health workers to reach vulnerable communities with life-giving care and services. | More information.