For families facing poverty, putting food on the table can be a daily challenge. Help provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, giving them nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too.
How your gift helps
In rural central India, people facing poverty often lack opportunities to earn a productive income. But with the support of Tearfund’s local Christian partner Mussoorie Gramin Vikas Samiti (MGVS), families are enjoying stable livelihoods and good food through initiatives like organic chicken raising. Organic eggs earn nearly double the amount of standard eggs, and the training provided by MGVS is helping members establish sustainable businesses that benefit the whole community.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
For families facing poverty, putting food on the table can be a daily challenge. Help provide training and supplies for a family to raise chickens, giving them nutritious eggs to eat and a source of income too. | More information.