Conflict, climate shocks and the impacts of COVID-19 are driving increased rates of hunger around the world. This gift supports our partners as they work to restore health, livelihoods and hope in communities hardest hit by hunger and food insecurity.
How your gift helps
Around the world, conflict and climate shocks mean that millions are facing acute food insecurity. Our partners’ long-term work is restoring health and livelihoods in communities that have been hit hard by hunger. By purchasing this gift you’ll make a valuable contribution to this work.
Maliram and Dulki Bai and their family (pictured) are farming more productively thanks to training by Tearfund’s Christian partner EFICOR. “We were not able to earn enough even for our bread and butter before,” Maliram says. “We are now seeing good results after getting the training. Now we have learned lots of things about kitchen gardening. We plant papaya, sugarcane, mustard, garlic and cabbage too.”
Image: Lambard Regulus, EFICOR
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No Card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Conflict, climate shocks and the impacts of COVID-19 are driving increased rates of hunger around the world. This gift supports our partners as they work to restore health, livelihoods and hope in communities hardest hit by hunger and food insecurity. | More information.