Where Needed Most
Give to the work of TEAR's partners, where needed most.
Since 1971, TEAR has been a distinctive voice on behalf of those effected by poverty. We focus on the poorest and most marginalised people in more than 21 countries, and give priority to their rights, interests needs, and capacities.
TEAR’s approach to development is long term, sustainable and community-led. We see communities as visionaries of their own development, and work with our partners to address the root causes of poverty in a spirit of mutual respect, trust and accountability.
We don't believe “quick fixes” make lasting change. Instead, we commit to journeying with partner communities for many years, witnessing mistakes and struggles as well as deep hope, joy and lasting transformation. Before the project even begins, our partners work to build relationships with villages, establishing trust, mutual understanding and the parameters of the program.
TEAR’s partners understand their local communities, working at the grass roots to support people to reach their God-given potential. They look at the big picture – working together with communities on a range of activities to address poverty.
What you receive
- Choose from a printed card, e-card or download-and-print pdf card (or no card, just a tax-deductible receipt).
- Links to e-cards and download-and-print cards are emailed after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia (5-7 working days) or $6 for Express Post (2-3 working days). Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 1:30pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards—they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.