Without sufficient resources and training, teachers can struggle to nurture their students. Empower a teacher with training and support so that they can unlock the potential of their students and create confident communities.
How your gift helps
Training and resourcing of teachers plus learning opportunities for students – it all adds up to more resilient communities in places where poverty can hamper access to education.
Mr Ghansham was trained as a teacher through a project run by Tearfund’s partner the Diocese of Hyderabad. “I changed my life through the different types of training I received … I learnt so many things,” he says.
Now, his pupils in a remote village in Pakistan’s Sindh province are accessing education and all the potential it offers. One of them shared: “I love to come to school and read, and write my homework.”
Photo: Parkash Peter, Diocese of Hyderabad.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Without sufficient resources and training, teachers can struggle to nurture their students. Empower a teacher with training and support so that they can unlock the potential of their students and create confident communities. | More information.