Many adults facing poverty never have the chance to complete their schooling. This gift helps adults access rights, build confidence and enjoy new possibilities through literacy skills and learning opportunities.
How your gift helps
By purchasing this gift, you are supporting education projects run by Tearfund’s partners around the world. Thank you for your support.
Many adults facing poverty never had the chance to get an education. Tearfund supports partners who are running literacy programs for adults. Learning to read and write boosts their confidence and empowers them to access their entitlements and enjoy new opportunities.
Rajna is in secondary school. Her education was kickstarted when Tearfund’s partner, the Diocese of Hyderabad, set up a primary school in her village. Now, equipped with the knowledge she’s gaining at school, Rajna assists at the female adult literacy centre that the Diocese of Hyderabad runs. Rajna’s education is having a multiplier effect!
Photo: Parkash Peter, Diocese of Hyderabad.
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
All printed cards and envelopes use PEFC certified paper and are produced according to ISO 14001 environmental standards.
Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
About this gift:
Many adults facing poverty never have the chance to complete their schooling. This gift helps adults access rights, build confidence and enjoy new possibilities through literacy skills and learning opportunities. | More information.