A Sustainable Future
Tackling climate change offers a profound opportunity to create better lives for people. This gift helps people living in poverty to meet the challenges of a changing climate, and empowers Christians in Australia to speak up and act for a more sustainable future.
How your gift helps
The poorest people on earth contribute the least to climate change – and yet they are often hardest hit by its consequences. But hope for a more sustainable future is growing. This gift supports Tearfund’s partners who work with vulnerable communities as they adapt and build resilience to a changing climate. It also contributes to Tearfund's advocacy work with the church in Australia, empowering people to speak out, live differently and be leaders in the movement towards a more just and sustainable world. Read more.
Artwork by Chris de Hoog
What you receive
- Choose from a Printed Card, Download & Print (PDF), E-card, or No card.
- Links to Download & Print (PDF) and E-cards are emailed to you after checkout.
- The amount you have donated will not be on the card.
- Printed cards:
- A blank envelope for your card.
- Free standard postage within Australia or $7 for Express Post. Note: Please see our FAQs for updated delivery information during COVID-19 and the Christmas/New Year period. Express Post cards will normally be sent the same day if the order is made before 12pm AEST. Please note: Express Post only operates in these areas within Australia.
- Note: We cannot ship printed cards outside Australia (but you can still order the digital cards).
- Note: We do NOT write on your cards — they are delivered to you to personalise.
- A tax-deductible receipt.
has purchased a gift for you from Tearfund's Useful Gifts:
A Sustainable Future
About this gift:
Tackling climate change offers a profound opportunity to create better lives for people. This gift helps people living in poverty to meet the challenges of a changing climate, and empowers Christians in Australia to speak up and act for a more sustainable future. | More information.